1335.05 APPEALS.
   Any person adversely affected by any order of the Building Official to vacate, repair or demolish a building may request a hearing on the matter by submitting a written request to the Board of Building Code Appeals within five days of receipt thereof. The Board shall issue an order either revising, modifying or affirming the order of the Building Official.
(Ord. 176-1982. Passed 11-22-82.)