(a) Whoever desires the issuance of an identification card required by Section 717.01
shall file with the Records Clerk of the City a written application, on a form to be provided, correctly containing the following information:
(1) Full name of applicant.
(3) Birthdate, height, weight, color of eyes and hair.
(4) If applicant uses motor vehicle; the make, model, year and current regis tration number thereof.
(5) State of issuance of driver's license and number thereof.
(6) Name and address of employer.
(7) Brief description of goods, wares, merchandise or services involved.
(8) Whether applicant has ever been convicted of any crime, and, if so, the nature thereof and penalties therefor.
(b) Upon approval of the application by the Police Chief and Public Safety Director, the applicant shall pay a fee of ten dollars ($10.00) to compensate for the costs incident to the issuance thereof.
(c) Upon compliance with the foregoing, the identification card, which shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of issuance, shall forthwith be issued to the applicant.
Disclaimer: This Code of Ordinances and/or any other documents that appear on this site may not reflect the most current legislation adopted by the Municipality. American Legal Publishing Corporation provides these documents for informational purposes only. These documents should not be relied upon as the definitive authority for local legislation. Additionally, the formatting and pagination of the posted documents varies from the formatting and pagination of the official copy. The official printed copy of a Code of Ordinances should be consulted prior to any action being taken.
For further information regarding the official version of any of this Code of Ordinances or other documents posted on this site, please contact the Municipality directly or contact American Legal Publishing toll-free at 800-445-5588.