In the event that any person to whom Section 507.01 is applicable shall change any place of residence, stopping place or living quarters to any new or different place, or establish any new place of residence or stopping place or living quarters within the City other than those shown by his previous report to the Chief of Police, he shall within twenty-four hours thereafter notify the Chief of Police in writing, signed by such person, of the change of address, and shall furnish in such written statement the address of each and any additional places of residence, stopping places or living quarters.  (Ord. 141-1964.  Passed 6-22-64.)