Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Department shall be funded from the General Fund in amounts appropriated by the City Council through its annual budget.
(B) Tourism development funds may be budgeted through the following ways:
(1) Direct appropriation to the Convention and Visitors Bureau;
(2) Direct appropriation to the Crossville-Cumberland County Chamber of Commerce;
(3) Direct appropriation to the tourism task force;
(4) Line item appropriation for specific events or projects; and
(5) Line item appropriation for non-specific purposes or projects associated with tourism development.
(Ord. 1064, passed 6-14-2005)