(A)   Any property owner or developer desiring to have water or sanitary sewer services extended to and along any public street or other area where no water or sanitary sewer main exists shall apply to the Town Manager, or designee, in writing requesting a specific daily allocation for such services.
   (B)   The application shall contain plans and analysis in sufficient detail to enable the Town Manager, or designee, to verify the adequate size of facilities necessary for the proposed extension and anticipated future growth.
   (C)   Prior to approval of any application for water or sewer capacity allocation the provisions of § 51.03(G) must be met.
   (D)   The town shall not approve any development which proposes to be served for water and/or sewer service by the town utility systems without first receiving an application for water and/or sewer capacity allocation and all other documents, applications, and studies specified in this chapter.
(Ord. passed 4-2-90; Am. Ord. 98-02-02, passed 2-16-98; Am. Ord. 2017-03-01, passed 3-6-17; Am. Ord. 2018-07-07, passed 7-16-18)