(A)   After receiving approval of the preliminary plan, the subdivider shall submit four sets of hard copy construction plans and one electronic copy to the Zoning Administrator.  The IEPA Log Numbers for sewer and water permits shall be displayed on the cover sheet of the construction plans submitted to the village.  In addition, the IEPA Log Numbers shall be included in all correspondence regarding IEPA reports.  The Zoning Administrator shall retain the electronic copy and one hard copy on file and distribute the remaining hard copies as follows:
      (1)   One set to the village's consulting engineer;
      (2)   One set to the County Engineer when the subdivision is located outside the corporate limits of Chatham; and
      (3)   One set to the Springfield Metro Sanitary District.
   (B)   Construction plans shall be submitted a minimum of 30 calendar days before the final plat is to be submitted for review.
   (C)   The village's consulting engineer shall complete his review within 30 calendar days after all items of information required by § 155.042 have been submitted in writing.
   (D)   Within 30 calendar days after complete submission, the village's consulting engineer shall notify the subdivider's engineer of approval of the plans or of any required changes unless the review time is extended for no more than 14 calendar days by the village's consulting engineer in a letter to the subdivider's engineer listing reasons for the extension.  If plans must be resubmitted, the village's consulting engineer shall also inform the engineer of the number of sets of plans to be submitted.
   (E)   When construction plans are resubmitted with the required changes, they shall be re- reviewed within 14 calendar days unless the review time is again extended by the village's consulting engineer in the manner set forth in division (D) above.
   (F)   The village's consulting engineer shall notify the subdivider's engineer and the Zoning Administrator of the approval of the construction plans.  Construction plans shall not be approved until proof of acquisition of a county access permit or 404 permit, if applicable, is submitted.  The Village Clerk shall also send a notice of the approval to the:
      (1)   Planning Commission;
      (2)   Electric Department;
      (3)   Water Department;
      (4)   Springfield Metro Sanitary District;
      (5)   County Engineer, if applicable; and
      (6)   Other utility companies involved.
(Ord. 94-01, passed 1-25-94; Am. Ord. 10-01, passed 1-12-10; Am. Ord. 16-35, passed 6-28-16)