Construction plans shall be submitted on sheets not larger than 24 x 36 inches and to a scale of not more than 100' to the inch.  Construction plans shall include the following information:
   (A)   Cover sheet showing the location of the development; scales and symbols that are used; index to sheets; summary of quantities; appropriate place for approval of the village's consulting engineer; and the signature and seal of a registered professional engineer.
   (B)   North arrow and bench marks with their elevations noted.  Bench marks shall be referenced to mean sea level datum as determined by the United States Geological Survey.
   (C)   Plan sheets showing the locations of all existing streets, right-of-way lines, sanitary sewers, storm sewers, sidewalks, drainage ditches, easements, rear lot drainage, direction of storm drainage flow, survey monuments, water mains, fire hydrants, and any other appurtenance or structure that might influence design considerations.
   (D)   Profile sheets indicating the existing ground line and proposed grades and elevations for all proposed streets, sanitary sewers, drainage structures, drainage ditches, and rear lot drainage.  Elevations shall be referenced to the United States Geological Survey datum.
   (E)   Typical sections showing the right-of-way lines, proposed pavement widths, pavement thickness, base thickness, sub-base thickness, subgrade, crown, curbs and gutters, sidewalks and design data when required.
   (F)   Detail sheets showing the details of manholes, inlets, catch basins, curbs and gutters, drainage structures and any other structure or appurtenance to be constructed, or reference made to the Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge Construction in Illinois or Highway Standards published by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
   (G)   Design computations for storm sewer design, for special structures and pavement designs when required and for anticipated fire flow.
   (H)   Detailed description of erosion control measures to be taken during construction.
   (I)   Proof of application for an access permit from the County Highway Department when access to a county highway is involved.
   (J)   Proof of application for a 404 permit if any dredging, riprapping, fill work or similar activities will be conducted in or around streams.
   (K)   Proof of application for a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) permit, if applicable.
   (L)   Other specific additional information may be requested by the village's consulting engineer.
   (M)   Permits for sanitary sewer and water main construction, if required.
(Ord. 94-01, passed 1-25-94; Am. Ord. 05-05, passed 2-22-05)