Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The following zones are established within the Charles Town parking district:
(a) On-Street Metered Parking Zone. The parking meter zone is established on both sides of the following streets:
(1) Liberty Street - 200 block W Liberty Street through 100 block E Liberty Street
(2) Congress Street - 200 block W Congress Street through 100 block E Congress Street
(3) Lawrence Street-100 block S Lawrence Street through 100 block N Lawrence Street
(4) Charles Street -100 block S Charles Street through 200 block N Charles Street
(5) George Street - 200 block N George Street
(6) Samuel Street -100 block S Samuel Street through 200 block N Samuel Street
(b) Off-Street Permit/Metered Parking Lot Zones.
(1) Charles Street Lot - metered, applicable mobile pay app, or City parking permit - corner of W Congress and S Charles Streets
(2) Lawrence Street (American Legion) Lot 1 - metered, applicable mobile pay app, or City parking permit - corner of W Congress and S Lawrence Streets.
(3) Lawrence Street (American Legion) Lot 2 - metered, applicable mobile pay app, or City parking permit - Lawrence Street, North of Lawrence Street Lot 1. Note: This lot is leased to the City of Charles Town and as such may not always be administered by the City.
(4) Liberty Street Lot - applicable mobile pay app or City parking permit- adjacent to North 100 block of W Liberty Street
(c) On-Street Two (2) Hour Free Parking Zone.
(1) Washington Street - 300 block W Washington Street through the 100 block E Washington Street.
(2) George Street - 100 block S George Street through 100 block of N George Street
(d) On-Street Non-Meter Parking Zone.
(1) North Street
(2) Liberty Street - 300 block W Liberty & 200 block E Liberty
(3) Congress Street - 300 block W Congress
(4) West Street
(5) Lawrence Street - 200 block N Lawrence
(6) Mildred Street
(Ord. 2021-006. Passed 10-12-21.)