Skip to code content (skip section selection)
VILLAGE OF CHAGRIN FALLS
EDITOR'S NOTE: The original Charter Commission was established in 1956. The Charter was adopted on November 6, 1962. Dates appearing in parentheses following section headings indicate those sections were subsequently amended, added or repealed on the date given.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
§4. Assistant Director of Finance and employees in Department of Finance. (11-8-66; Repealed 11-2-76)
§10. Removal of members of the Planning and Zoning Commission, Board of Zoning Appeals, and Architectural Board of Review. (11-3-81; 11-8-16)