Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The Common Council shall conduct its order of business as follows:
(a) Call to Order.
(b) Agenda Approval.
(d) Pledge of Allegiance.
(e) Recognition of City Employees and Outstanding Citizens.
(f) Recognition of Persons Who Wish to Address the Council.
(g) Consent Agenda.
(1) Approval of Minutes;
b. General Claims;
d. Wire Transfers.
(h) Action on Mayoral Vetoes.
(i) Committee Reports.
(1) Finance, Utilities, and Rules Committee;
(2) Land Use and Special Studies-Committee;
(3) All reports designated by the Chair to qualify for placement under this category.
(j) Other Reports – (at the first meeting of the month specified below):
(1) Carmel Redevelopment Commission (Monthly);
(2) Carmel Historic Preservation Commission (Quarterly – January, April, July, October);
(3) Audit Committee (Bi-Annual May, October);
(4) Redevelopment Authority (Bi-Annual – April, October);
(5) Carmel Cable and Telecommunications Commission (Bi-annual – April, October);
(6) Economic Development Commission (Bi-annual – February, August);
(7) Library Board (Annual – February);
(8) Ethics Board (Annual – February);
(9) Public Art Committee (Annual – August);
(10) All reports designated by the Chair to qualify for placement under this category.
(k) Old Business.
(l) Public Hearings.
(m) New Business.
(n) Agenda Add-On Items.
(o) Other Business.
(`91 Code, § 3-18) (Ord. D-362, § III G II A, 3-22-83; Ord. D-802, § 1, 6-1-92; Ord. D-1028,10-4-93; Ord. D-1368-98, 6-15-98; Ord. D-2196-14, 10-20-14; Ord. D-2199-14, As Amended, § 2, 7-6-15; Ord. D-2243-15, As Amended, 1-4-16; Ord. D-2277-16, As Amended, 1-4-16; Ord. D-2340-16, As Amended, § 3, 1-9-17; Ord. D-2390-17, § 2, 10-16-17; Ord. D-2452-18, § 2, 12-17-18; Ord. D-2541-20, § 2, 9-21-20)