Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The following procedures shall be adhered to in processing applications within the Caldwell area of city impact:
(1) Land Use Applications: All land use applications submitted to Canyon County including, but not limited to, conditional use permits, variances and land divisions requiring notification of a public hearing, shall be referred to the city of Caldwell in the manner as provided for in subsection 09-01-17(3) of this article.
(2) Planned Unit Developments: All planned unit developments shall be processed as provided for in this code, and as provided for in subsection 09-01-17(3) of this article.
(3) Subdivision Plat Applications: All subdivision plat applications shall be processed as provided for in this code, and as provided for in subsection 09-01-17(3) of this article.
(4) Building Permit Applications: All building permit applications shall be processed as provided for in this code. Owners of properties connecting to city of Caldwell water and/or sewer must obtain a certificate of acceptance from the authorized city of Caldwell official as a condition precedent to obtaining the building permit.
(5) Notice Contents: The county's notice to the city of Caldwell, as provided for by subsection 09-01-17(3) of this article, shall include with the notice a copy of the application and concept plan or plat and irrigation plan, and any other relevant information submitted by the applicant.
(6) City Impact Area Representation: Recommendations for city impact area representation on the county planning and zoning commission may be made by the city of Caldwell to the board of county commissioners at any time and will be acted upon by said board as the need arises and as the board of county commissioners deems appropriate.
(7) City/County Internal Procedures: Each party shall determine its own internal procedures as may be deemed appropriate and adequate for making recommendations to the other party on proposed actions and on its handling of proposed amendments to its own plan and/or ordinances. An appeal made by the city of Caldwell, or by the county to the city, shall be processed by the nonappealing party in accordance with the internal procedures of the nonappealing party. (Ord. 05-013, 6-1-2005)