Skip to code content (skip section selection)
1. Manufactured housing and mobile home subdivisions shall comply with the adopted subdivision regulations ordinance and zoning ordinance (if adopted) of the city, except as otherwise provided herein.
2. The minimum size of such a subdivision shall be five acres.
3. No residences except mobile and/or manufactured homes shall be permitted in such a subdivision.
4. Minimum effective lot widths in said subdivision shall be 50 feet, measured at the front building line, and minimum lot areas shall be 5,000 square feet, consistent with the adopted zoning ordinance; provided, that, at least a five-foot side yard shall be provided on each lot beyond any home and additions thereto, and further provided, that, in areas not serviced by a public sewer, the minimum additional lot area shall be determined by the Health Official on the basis of safe and sanitary sewer service. The effective lot width of a mobile or manufactured home lot shall be determined by the Health Official on the basis of safe and sanitary sewer service. The effective lot width of a mobile or manufactured home lot shall be determined, for interior lots, by measuring at right angles across the lot from one diagonal side line to the other, and for corner lots, the measurement shall be made at right angles from the diagonal having the greatest divergence from perpendicular to the street, through the midpoint of the rear line of the required front yard, to the opposite lot line, or an extension thereof.
5. Side lines of lots in said subdivisions need not be at right angles to straight street lines or radial to curved street lines.
6. Regardless of the effective lot width, said subdivision lots must abut a public street for at least 25 feet.
7. All such subdivisions, except those developed under low density residential zoning district standards, shall have a green belt planting strip as defined herein.