Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) All Facilities Operators with consent to occupy or use the Right-of-Way shall register with the City each calendar year between January 1 and January 31 on a form provided by the City. The form will allow the Facilities Operator to indicate when there is no change in the information required, and when such indication is submitted, previously provided information will be considered current and will be relied upon. Facilities Operators who obtain consent to occupy the Right-of-Way after September 30 of any year need not file an Annual Registration for next calendar year.
(b) The purpose of registration under this Section is to:
(1) Compile, update and supplement the City's database so that the City has accurate and current information concerning the Facilities Operators that own or operate Facilities in the City/Village's public Right-of-Way;
(2) Assist the City in monitoring the usage of the public Right-of-Way in order to ensure that the public receives the maximum possible benefit from that use, and the use is consistent with the best management and care of the public Right-of-Way;
(3) Assist the City in the collection and enforcement of any municipal taxes, fees, or other charges that may be due the City; and
(4) Assist the City in monitoring compliance with local, state and federal laws.
(c) Registration forms will be provided by the City and shall require the following information:
(1) Any material changes to the information the Facilities Operator provided to the City in the Application for Small Cell Use Permit including, but not limited to:
A. The identity, legal status, and federal tax identification number of the Facilities Operator, including any affiliates or agents.
B. The name, address and telephone number of the local officer, agent or employee responsible for the accuracy of the Facilities Operator's registration statement and available at all reasonable times to be notified in case of emergency.
C. Evidence that the Facilities Operator is in compliance with the insurance, indemnity and financial surety requirements pursuant to this Chapter.
D. Such other information as the Commissioner may reasonably require.
(d) In addition to the annual registration requirement, each Facilities Operator shall keep all required registration information current at all times and shall provide the City with notice of changes to the required information within fifteen (15) days following the date on which the Facilities Operator has notice of the need for such change.
(Ord. 2019-24. Passed 6-10-19.)