1351.12  BOND.
   (a)   If a SWP3 or abbreviated SWP3 is required by this regulation, soil disturbing activities shall not be permitted until a cash bond or deposit has been deposited with the City Finance Department.  The amount shall be a [$1,500] minimum, and an additional [$1,500] paid for each subsequent acre or fraction thereof or the cost of stabilizing disturbed areas based on a fee schedule established by the City. The bond will be used for the City to perform the obligations otherwise to be performed by the owner of the development area as stated in this regulation and to allow all work to be performed as needed in the event that the applicant fails to comply with the provisions of this regulation.  The cash bond shall be returned, less City administrative fees as detailed in Chapter XXXX of the City Codified Ordinances, after all work required by this regulation has been completed and final stabilization has been reached, all as determined by the City Engineer.
   (b)   No project subject to this regulation shall commence without a SWP3 or Abbreviated SWP3 approved by the City Engineer.
(Ord. 2016-91.  Passed 1-9-17.)