929.18  APPEALS.
   Any person aggrieved by any order, requirement, determination, or any other action or inaction by the City in relation to this regulation may appeal to the court of common pleas.  Such an appeal shall be made in conformity with [insert appropriate Ohio Revised Code sections]. Written notice of appeal shall be served on the City.
(Ord. 2016-90.  Passed 1-9-17.)