The initial application for a license to haul or collect and each renewal application shall be in writing on a form provided by the city. Each new and renewal application must be filed with the issuing authority and shall include the following information:
   (1)   The name and address of the applicant;
   (2)   A true copy of the certificate of incorporation or, if a foreign corporation, a certificate of authority as described in M.S. § 303.03, as it may be amended from time to time. A true copy of the certificate of good standing will be required for renewal;
   (3)   A true copy of the certificate of assumed name under M.S. § 333.02, as it may be amended from time to time;
   (4)   Tax ID information as described in M.S. § 270C.72;
   (5)   Proof of workers compensation insurance coverage as described in M.S. § 176.182;
   (6)   Type of collection;
   (7)   Location(s) where materials will be hauled;
   (8)   Contact name, phone number and email address; and
   (9)   List of vehicle identification numbers for vehicles used to transport solid waste, residential solid waste, and refuse in the city.
(1958 Code, § 115.04E)  (Ord. 88-56, passed 10-3-1988; Ord. 89-19, passed 3-27-1989; Ord. 2017- 20, passed 6-26-2017; Ord. 2020-34, passed 10-19-2020)