It shall be the joint and several responsibility of every tenant, lessee, owner and occupant of a property to:
(1) Arrange for the collection of and by a pursuant to an individual, private contract that provides for at least weekly collection of the same in an approved disposal facility that has been approved by the city and the county.
(2) Follow the city's guidelines and instructions for storing and setting out , ,
(3) Place the containers at on no more than 12 hours before, but no later than, the onset of the , the assigned collection day and remove the containers no more than 12 hours after the scheduled collection day unless the property has applied for and received approval from the city.
(4) Make certain that containers for placed out for collection do not contain .
(5) Make certain that no are placed out for collection.