(A)   Any person, firm or corporation desiring to establish parking upon right-of-way in the city shall, before any grading, drainage or work of any kind is done thereon and before any vehicles are so parked, obtain a permit therefor from the City Engineer.
   (B)   The application shall be submitted to the City Engineer in writing. It shall contain plans and profiles for the work contemplated in sufficient detail for the City Engineer to assess whether the work will comply with the requirements of the chapter.
(Prior Code, § 15-302) (Am. Ord. 1317, passed 1-8-85) Penalty, see § 70.999