If the violation has not been corrected pursuant to the requirements set forth in the notice of violation, then representatives of the City shall, in accordance with applicable law, enter upon the subject private property and are authorized to take any and all measures necessary to abate the violation or restore the property, or both.
(Ord. 03-08. Passed 3-18-08.)