No person within the Municipality shall offer for sale, sell or distribute any food or beverage from a motor vehicle in any Municipal street, sidewalk or public way without a Municipal license to do so as provided in this article.
   Every person desiring to sell or distribute food or beverages from a motor vehicle shall make application to the Village Recorder for an annual license to do so.  Upon the filing of applications by persons, the members of Council shall inquire of such catering service operator as to the location and number of vehicles to be used, the days of the week that such equipment will be on Municipal property, the condition of the equipment, the provisions for removing any refuse that may be created and to ascertain such other facts as would relate to the public welfare and safety of the residents of the Municipality.  Thereafter, a license shall be issued to the operator of the catering services only after the affirmative vote of a majority of the members of Council in attendance at any regular or special meeting.  The annual fee to be paid for such license shall be twenty-five dollars ($25.00).