Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Issuance: Following the granting of a license, as provided in section 3-1-4 of this chapter, the city clerk shall prepare and deliver a license to the licensee.
B. Form: All licenses shall be printed in a form as specified by the city council; all licenses shall be consecutively numbered; all licenses shall be so printed that upon issuance the following information is clearly indicated upon the face of the license:
1. Date license issued;
2. Number of license;
3. Business, trade, occupation, calling, or amusement for which the license is issued;
4. The time period for which the license is valid;
5. The name of the licensee;
6. The address of the licensed business, trade, occupation, calling or amusement; and
7. The name under which the licensed business, trade, occupation, calling or amusement will be conducted, unless the same is the name of the licensee.
C. Required Signatures: All licenses issued by the city clerk shall be first signed by the mayor and countersigned by the city clerk. (Ord. 07-02, 2-26-2007)