Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Application filing. Complete applications for minor waivers or modifications must be submitted to the Chief Subdivision Engineer. At a minimum, the application must include:
(1) A description of the specific requirement or standard to be waived or modified; and
(2) All reasons and justifications for the requested waiver or modification.
(B) Review and action.
(1) Upon receipt of a complete application of a minor waiver or modification, the Chief Subdivision Engineer may distribute copies to other officials and agencies for review and comment.
(2) The Chief Subdivision Engineer may approve the minor waiver or modification only if the Chief Subdivision Engineer determines that the requested minor waiver or modification will in no way compromise the intent of this chapter.
(3) Reasonable conditions may be imposed to ensure that the minor waiver or modification will not compromise the intent of this chapter.
(Ord. passed 7-8-1970; Res. 09-167, passed 6-18-2009)