§ 154.420 RECORDATION.
   If the County Board approves of a vacation, the Chief Subdivision Engineer must sign the deed of vacation (quit claim deed). The applicant must present the Plat Committee’s approval of the vacation and the deed of vacation for recording with the County Recorder of Deeds.
(Ord. passed 7-8-1970; Res. 09-167, passed 6-18-2009)