Except upon the written approval of the Chief Subdivision Engineer, no grading, removal of trees or other vegetation, land filling, construction of improvements or other material change, except for the purpose of aiding in preparation of final engineering drawings or plans, may begin on the subject property until the applicant has:
   (A)   Received a site development permit from the Chief Subdivision Engineer; and
   (B)   Obtained necessary approvals and permits from other affected municipal, county, state or federal agencies.
(Ord. passed 7-8-1970; Res. 09-167, passed 6-18-2009)