Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Every person, before holding, managing, conducting, producing, presenting, operating or carrying on any motor vehicle race or motor vehicle stunt event, shall apply for a permit. The application shall be in writing filed with the Clerk of the County Board. The application shall state the following information.
(1) The date of the application;
(2) The name of the applicant, and if a corporation, the name and address of the president, secretary, treasurer and registered agent;
(3) The residence address of the applicant;
(4) The location or address at which the races or events are to take place; and
(5) Whether or not the applicant claims exemption as a county fair, state fair or other not-for- profit association or corporation. If an exemption is claimed, the following shall be stated:
(a) Names and addresses of the officers and board of directors;
(b) The charter or articles under which it is organized;
(c) Certification that no part of the income is distributed or distributable to its members, directors or officers; and
(d) If compensation is paid or to be paid for services rendered, the names and addresses of the persons to whom paid, the amount paid and the services rendered.
(B) All applications shall be verified upon the oath of the applicant.
(1980 Code, § 112.03) (1964 pp. 274—275, adopted 6- -1964) (Sup. Rec. Bk. 236, pp. 78—79) Penalty, see § 112.99