1212.09 SIGNS.
   Signs shall be permitted as needed for information and traffic control as determined by the Planning Commission. Monumental entranceway signs shall be permitted at each entrance into the development in accordance with the regulations in Section 1223.04(h). Individual businesses located within a Planned Unit Development (PUD) District shall have signs in accordance with the sign criteria and a master sign plan approved by the Planning Commission for that district.
(Ord. 2018-122. Passed 2-7-19.)