Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Principal Uses. A building or lot shall be used only for the following purposes:
(1) One-family dwelling;
(2) Municipally owned or operated parks and playgrounds;
(3) Churches and the following types of public buildings: Library, museum, post office, community building and police and fire station;
(4) Country clubs and golf courses.
(b) Accessory Uses. The following accessory uses are permitted:
(1) Home occupations as defined in Chapter 1240, Definitions.
(2) An accessory structure for uses customarily incidental to a one-family residential occupancy, not including the conduct of a business or industry. Garage space equivalent in area of 288 square feet may be provided for each 10,000 square feet that which the lot area exceeds one acre. The above provisions shall apply to private stables, one horse or one vehicle, being considered as the equivalent of one motor vehicle, except that the lot size must be a minimum of five acres.
(3) Temporary buildings for uses incidental to construction work. Such buildings shall be removed on completion or abandonment of the construction work.
(4) Other accessory structures as regulated by Section 1272.04.
(c) Signs. As regulated by Chapter 1280.
(Ord. 2013-01. Passed 2-5-13.)