Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. The grantee shall fully cooperate in making available at reasonable times, and the Village shall have the right to inspect, where reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the franchise, books, records, maps, plans and other like materials of the grantee applicable to the cable television system, at any time during normal business hours; provided where volume and convenience necessitate, the grantee may require inspection to take place on the grantee premises.
B. The following records and/or reports shall be sent to the Village upon request, but no more frequently than on an annual basis if so mutually agreed upon by the grantee and the Village:
1. A quarterly review and resolution or progress report submitted by the grantee to the Village;
2. Periodic preventive maintenance reports;
3. Any copies of FCC Form 395-A (or successor form) or any supplemental forms related to equal opportunity or fair contracting policies;
4. Subscriber inquiry/complaint resolution data and the right to review documentation concerning these inquiries and/or complaints periodically;
5. Periodic construction update reports including, where appropriate, the submission of as-built maps. Prior to the submission of any maps under this Section, the Village agrees to withhold such maps from inspection and copying in accordance with Illinois law, 5 Illinois Compiled Statutes 140/7(g).
6. Quarterly information related to connections, disconnections, outages, upgrades, and downgrades. The Village agrees to withhold such information from inspection and copying in accordance with Illinois law, 5 Illinois Compiled Statutes 140/7(g). (Ord. 98-2054, 9-28-1998)