Prior to the issuance of a Certificate of Compliance, an owner or person seeking to sell or transfer an ownership interest in a residential dwelling, or a unit represented by membership in a housing cooperative, shall first make application for such certificate, arrange for inspection of the premises by the Building Official or their designee, and pay therefor a fee as set forth in Chapter 210 of the Administration Code, which fee shall be paid to the Building and Engineering Department.
(Ord. 1994-07.  Passed 11-15-94; Ord. 2002-16.  Passed 5-21-02.)