Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) An applicant seeking permission to solicit orders hereunder shall complete an application blank provided by the Police Department, which application blank shall contain the following information:
(1) The name, home address and local address, if any, of the applicant;
(2) A physical description of the applicant, setting forth the applicant's age, height, weight, color of hair and eyes;
(3) The name and address of the person, firm or corporation for whom or through whom orders are to be solicited or cleared;
(4) The nature of the goods, wares or merchandise for which orders are to be solicited;
(5) A statement as to whether the applicant has been arrested or convicted of any crime or misdemeanor, and, if so, the nature and disposition, if any, of each such occurrence; and
(6) A statement as to the period during which the applicant intends to solicit orders.
(B) The applicant, at the time of execution of the application, shall submit identification to the satisfaction of the Police Department which shall contain a specimen of the applicant's signature.
(1967 Code, § 15-10) (Ord. passed 6-22-1981) Penalty, see § 118.99