Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. No Business License shall be required for operation of any vehicle or equipment in the City when:
1. Such vehicle is merely passing through the City.
2. Such vehicle is used exclusively in intercity or interstate commerce.
B. No Business License shall be required by this Title of any person whose only business activity in the City is the mere delivery in the City of property sold by him/her/it at a regular Place of Business maintained outside the City where:
1. Such person's Business is at the time of such delivery licensed by the Utah municipality or county in which such Place of Business is situated; and
2. The authority licensing such Business grants to licensees of the City making deliveries within its jurisdiction the same privileges, upon substantially the same terms, as are granted by this Section; and
3. Neither the property delivered nor any of the facilities by which it was manufactured, produced, processed or stored are located within the City or are subject to inspection by authority of the City for compliance with health or sanitary standards prescribed by the City.
C. The License Officer shall, at the request of any person, certify a copy of this Section to any municipality or county of the state to which a copy has not previously been certified. (Ord. 2020.14, 7-16-2020; amd. Ord. 2021.03, 2-17-2021)