Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Any home occupation permit issued pursuant to the provisions of this chapter may be revoked and any application denied by City Development staff because of:
1. The failure of the applicant to comply with the conditions and requirements of this chapter or any ordinance of the City.
2. Unlawful activities conducted on the residential premises where the home occupation is conducted.
3. The home occupation permit was obtained by fraud or deceit.
4. The home occupation has been abandoned for a period of one hundred twenty (120) days or longer.
5. If at any time the home occupation exceeds the required conditions of the original permit, the City may revoke the permit.
B. The City shall notify the applicant of the denial or revocation of the home occupation permit and the reason for such denial or revocation. (Ord. 2019.03, 5-9-2019)