Sec. 10-1.906. Errors: Adjustments.
   (a)   A recipient of wastewater service charge billing who has a complaint or question concerning his bill, shall have the opportunity to review the problem with the Customer Service section of the Finance Department during regular business hours. The Customer Service section shall have the authority to correct any errors on such bills.
   (b)   Adjustments may be made on wastewater service charge billings by the Public Works Director. Where adjustments are necessary, the City shall evaluate the adjustment using past data and other factors necessary to make an adjustment.
   Adjustments due to an overcharge situation may also consider any undercharged periods within the past.
(Ord. 1515-NS, eff. June 5, 2009)