Sec. 9-3.1704.  Filing with the County Recorder.
   The amending map or certificate of correction certified by the City Engineer shall be filed in the office of the County Recorder in which the original map was filed.  Upon such filing, the County Recorder shall index the names of the fee owners and the appropriate tract designation shown on the amending map or certificate of correction in the general index and map index respectively.  Thereupon, the original map shall be deemed to have been conclusively so corrected and thereafter shall impart constructive notice of all such corrections in the same manner as though set forth upon the original map.
(Ord. 744-NS, eff. April 17, 1980)