Sec. 9-3.1701.  Requirements.
   After a final map or parcel map is filed in the office of the County Recorder, it may be amended by a certificate of corrections or an amending map:
   (a)   To correct an error in any course or distance shown thereon;
   (b)   To show any course or distance that was omitted therefrom;
   (c)   To correct an error in the description of the real property shown on the map;
   (d)   To indicate monuments set after the death, disability, or retirement from practice of the engineer or surveyor charged with responsibilities for setting monuments;
   (e)   To show the proper location of any monument which has been changed in location or character, originally was shown at the location or incorrectly as to its character; and
   (f)    To correct any other type of map error or omission as approved by the City Engineer which does not affect any property right.  Such errors and omissions may include, but shall not be limited to, lot numbers, acreage, street names, and the identification of adjacent record maps.
   As used in this section, “error” shall not include changes in course or distance from which an error is not ascertainable from the data shown on the final or parcel map.
(Ord. 744-NS, eff. April 17, 1980)