Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) At least 60 days before the date on which a mass gathering will be held, the promoter shall file a permit application with the city. Applications submitted less than 60 days prior to the event may still be considered; however, the applicant acknowledges that the required inspections and review process may not be completed in time to allow for authorization and permitting.
(B) The application must include all applicable items listed below:
(1) The promoter's name and address;
(2) The name and address of the owner of the property on which the mass gathering will be held;
(3) A copy of an executed agreement between the promoter and the property owner;
(4) The location and a description of the property on which the mass gathering will be held;
(5) The dates and times that the mass gathering will be held;
(6) The maximum number of persons the promoter will allow to attend the mass gathering and the plan the promoter intends to use to limit attendance to that number;
(7) A description of each step the promoter has taken to ensure that minimum standards of sanitation and health will be maintained during the mass gathering;
(8) A description of all preparations being made to provide traffic control, to ensure that the mass gathering will be conducted in an orderly manner, and to protect the physical safety of the persons who attend the mass gathering;
(9) A description of the preparations made to provide adequate medical care;
(10) A description of the preparations made to supervise minors who may attend the mass gathering;
(11) A description of the preparations made to provide adequate security for the mass gathering;
(12) A description of requested road closures, preparations made to provide adequate parking, and a description of requested no parking zones for the mass gathering;
(13) Whether drone(s) will be used or allowed and a description of the preparations for their use;
(14) A statement reflecting the anticipated costs of the mass gathering and a description of the sources of funds;
(15) Proof of liability insurance for the mass gathering naming the City of Texas City as an additional insures (if it is anticipated that city property will be used);
(16) A copy of each agreement between the promoter and any scheduled performer(s).
(17) An application fee in full in the amount as determined by the city.
(Ord. 2022-08, passed 4-20-2022)