Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Third-party vendors providing fundraiser service for nonprofit organizations registered with the State of North Carolina are permitted with the following provisions:
(1) Event may not be held for more than three (3) days in a six (6) month period.
(2) No fire lanes may be blocked in conjunction with the fundraiser.
(3) All signage shall comply with the town sign regulations.
(4) All requests must go before council.
(5) All proceeds collected shall be appropriated to the approved nonprofit organization.
(Ord. No. 2009-04(2), 4-7-09; Ord. No. 2021-05, § 1 (part), 4-6-2021)