Skip to code content (skip section selection)
No person occupying a parcel of real estate as owner, or being an owner or tenant, custodian or otherwise, shall fail to trim or cut any trees, shrubbery, weeds, grass or any growth that:
(1) Deteriorates or debases the appearance of the neighborhood;
(2) Adversely alters the appearance and general character of the neighborhood;
(3) Creates a safety or health hazard or public nuisance;
(4) Obstructs traffic by preventing a clear or unobstructed view from all the directions at any street intersection; or
(5) Otherwise affects life, limb, or property of persons, operators of motor vehicles, or pedestrians using any street or public sidewalk.
(b) Whoever violates this section is guilty of a minor misdemeanor.
(Ord. 20-036. Passed 11-10-20.)