779.05  APPEAL.
   Any person feeling aggrieved by the imposition of a charge hereunder may protest the same in writing filed with the City Recorder, and has the right to be heard thereon in person or by agent or attorney before Council.  If Council finds the charge to be erroneous or improper, it shall correct  or annul the same as the circumstances may require.
(Ord. 1988-3.  Passed 3-1-88.)