Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The regulations contained within this section shall apply to all signs and to all zoning districts.
(B) No sign shall be erected, established, modified, created, or maintained in the City of Springdale unless it is in compliance with the regulations of this section.
(C) This section shall regulate the height, area, location, graphics, color, materials, and other visual aspects of signs and sign structures. It does not regulate the following:
(1) The display of official public notices;
(2) Public seasonal decoration;
(3) The POW/MIA flag or the flag, emblem, or insignia of an official governmental body with jurisdiction over the city;
(4) Governmental signs for traffic control and other regulatory purposes; and
(5) Street signs, warning signs, railroad crossing signs, and signs of public service companies for the purpose of safety; and
(6) Political signs.
(Ord. 4-2016, passed 3-2-16; Am. Ord. 04-2020, passed 1-15-20)