Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The municipal government provided by this Charter shall be known as the "strong-mayor plan" which provides for a form of government as follows:
(1) A Mayor, City Clerk and Municipal Judge elected by the voters of the City;
(2) A City Council elected by wards by the voters of the City;
(3) The Council shall be the governing body;
(4) The Mayor shall be the administrative and executive authority;
(5) Officers and employees are appointed by the Mayor or by his order in accordance with this Charter or the provisions of general law.