§ 160.675 COURT REVIEW.
   Any person or persons, jointly or severally, aggrieved by any decision of the board of adjustment, or any taxpayer, or any officer, department, board or bureau of the city, may petition a court of record within 30 days after the filing of the board’s decision, as provided by SDCL 11-4-25.
(1992 Code, App. B, § 15.63.110) (Ord. 42-83, passed 6-27-1983; Ord. 43-86, passed 5-19-1986; Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013)