Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A use shall be accessory to a building or premises that is customarily incidental and subordinate to any principal use allowed as a WM2 form. Permitted special. The following accessory uses include additional restrictions for each specific use. A conditional use with standards within §§ 160.605 et seq. (Conditional Use) may be obtained when the standards for a permitted special accessory use cannot be obtained.
(a) Accessory off-site parking.
(1) The accessory off-site parking must be within 250 feet of the application's principal use.
(2) The accessory off-site parking must be no closer than 250 feet to any DD or AD forms.
(3) If the off-site parking lot is across an arterial street, a pedestrian safety plan must be approved by the planning director.
(1) Hard-surfaced site—landing site.
(2) Landing pad must be constructed in a way that the public may not be able to access the site.
(Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013)