Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A use shall be accessory to a building or premises that is customarily incidental and subordinate to any principal use allowed as a WM1 form. Permitted special. The following accessory uses include additional restrictions for each specific use. A conditional use permit with standards within § 160.616 (Conditional Use Standards) shall be obtained when the standards for a permitted special accessory use cannot be obtained.
(a) Accessory off-site parking.
(1) The accessory off-site parking must be within 250 feet of the application's principal use.
(2) The accessory off-site parking must be no closer than 250 feet to any DD or AD forms.
(3) If the off-site parking lot is across an arterial street, a pedestrian safety plan must be approved by the planning director.
(1) Hard-surfaced site—landing site.
(2) Landing pad must be constructed in a way that the public may not be able to access the site.
(c) Recreation facility, private.
(1) The use must be contained within a building.
(2) The floor area of the principal use is clearly identified on a floor plan drawn to scale.
(3) The floor area of the private recreation facility is clearly subordinate to the principal use of the building.
(4) Additional on-site parking spaces are provided for the floor area of the accessory use per the parking calculations table.
(Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013; Ord. 79-14, passed 10-14-2014)