Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A use shall be accessory to a building or premises that is customarily incidental and subordinate to any principal use allowed as an NF1 form. Permitted special. The following accessory uses include additional restrictions for each specific use. A conditional use with standards within § 160.605 may be obtained when the standards for a permitted special accessory use cannot be obtained.
(a) Dwelling for religious orders—accessory to places of worship.
(1) Located on the same lot or adjacent to places of worship.
(2) Single dwelling unit.
(3) No more than 30 percent of the size of the places of worship.
(4) Parking only for those residing in premises.
(b) Accessory off-site parking.
(1) The accessory off-site parking must be within 250 feet of the application's principal use.
(2) The accessory off-site parking must be no closer than 250 feet to any DD or AD forms.
(3) If the off-site parking lot is across an arterial street, a pedestrian safety plan must be approved by the planning director.
(c) Day care center.
(1) Adequate and safe playground with sufficient green areas.
(2) Safe and convenient access to the day care.
(3) The day care center is clearly subordinate to the principal use of the building and no more than 10,000 square feet of floor area dedicated to the day care use.
(Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013; Ord. 79-14, passed 10-14-2014)