Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Escorts and escort runners must apply for the permit from the city’s licensing specialist and pay a license fee as provided for in chapter 110 and an investigation fee of $50.
(b) The application must be made upon forms provided by the city’s licensing specialist and shall set forth the information required, which includes the following:
(1) The applicant’s personal description, history, education, experience and background;
(2) The applicant’s criminal history and civil and administrative litigation history;
(3) The applicant’s relationship to the licensee;
(4) In the case of an escort, a written statement from a licensed physician that the physician has examined the applicant and that the applicant is free from any sexually transmitted diseases;
(5) A recent three inch by five inch photograph showing the applicant’s face and shoulders; and
(6) Other information as the city’s licensing specialist may require and that reasonably relates to the applicant’s fitness for a permit or the nature of the service to be provided.
(1992 Code, § 23.5-36) (Ord. 31-89, passed 4-10-1989; Ord. 140-06, passed 10-16-2006)