18.12.070   Appeal to city council.
   If the subdivider or any other interested party is dissatisfied with any action of the planning commission with respect to the tentative map or conditions imposed by the planning commission, they may, within ten days after such action, appeal such action to the city council by filing written notice to the city clerk. After giving the same notification provided in Section 18.12.060, the city council shall hold a public hearing on the appeal. Upon conclusion of the hearing, the city council shall, within ten days, declare its findings. The city council may sustain, modify, reject, or overrule any ruling of the planning commission. Any action taken by the city council shall be supported by the required findings in Section 18.12.060.
(Ord. 82-3-889 § 1 (part))