The ordinances creating the Planning Board and Board of Adjustment are hereby amended to include two representatives each from the extraterritorial area.  To fill these positions, the Town Board shall request the Brunswick County Commissioners by resolution to appoint these representatives.  If the Brunswick County Commissioners fails to appoint these representatives within 90 days following receipt of the resolution, these positions may be filled by appointment of the Town Board of Aldermen.  These representatives from the extraterritorial area shall have equal rights, privileges and duties with the other members of the agency to which they are appointed, regardless of whether the matters at issue arise within the city or within the extraterritorial area.
(Ord. passed - -)