Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Development review. In R-3 High Density Residential District areas, development review by the Village Planning Commission and staff shall be required to ensure compliance with the ordinances of the village. Uses requiring development review include:
(2) Condominium/homeowner’s associations;
(3) Multi-family dwellings; and
(B) Review procedure; submission.
(1) Development review is a non-discretionary, administrative review conducted by village staff. The applicant shall submit an application on forms approved by the village that shall contain all the general information required; address the criteria in sufficient detail for review and action; and be filed with the required fee as established by the Village Council.
(2) An application for development review shall include a proposed site plan, including information as required by the subdivision regulations of the village. Architectural drawings may also be required that include building elevations, illustrating building orientation/building form design features, and the name, address, and phone number of the architect. Supplemental information, as outlined in § 153.025, shall also be required as part of the application.
(3) The applicant will receive comments from village staff prior to submission to the Planning Commission for approval. In some instances, to better suit the needs and goals of the applicant, a Planned Unit Development zoning may be recommended by staff.
(Ord. 420, passed 11-16-2009)