Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(2) The agent appointed by the Board of Supervisors is delegated responsibility for administration of this chapter in accord with the terms thereof and applicable to state law.
(3) In so doing, the agent shall be considered the agent of the Board of Supervisors, and approval or disapproval by the agent shall constitute approval or disapproval as though it were given by the Board of Supervisors.
(4) The agent shall submit all major subdivisions and all site plans as herein defined to the Board of Supervisors for approval or denial.
(5) The agent shall be delegated authority to approve or disapprove minor subdivisions as herein defined without referral to the Board of Supervisors; however, a copy of such plat shall be made available to the Board of Supervisors for its information.
(B) (1) An appeal from a decision of the agent may be filed within 30 days thereof with the Board of Supervisors by submitting said appeal in writing to the agent for transmittal to the Board.
(2) The Board of Supervisors shall hear said appeal at its next regular meeting following submittal and shall decide same within 60 days of the hearing.
(Ord. passed 8-10-1989) Penalty, see § 154.999